Thursday, September 25, 2014

Author Tease~ Addicted-to-Romione-Bedward



The Rainbow Outtake ~ Pain
By Addicted-to-Romione-Bedward
Pete. I grinned, accepting the call. “Hey, stranger.”
“I thought you’d like to know. Your boy toy was getting shit-faced with another kid at Rainbow.”
I sat up so fast I nearly gave myself whiplash.
“Edward?”
“Who else? He left when he saw me, though.”
“Was he drunk?” My free hand gripped my hair, trying to pull it out. I was such a fucking idiot for allowing that twink in my life.
“He passed drunk a few shots ago,” Peter answered seriously. “Want me to follow them?”
“No. He’s probably going back to my place. Where else would he go?” I shook my head. “Just go. What are you standing there for? Leave,” I spat at the guy in front of me.
They always expected more. He turned around, slamming the door after him.
“Oh, I see you had your own fun.” Pete chuckled.
“Believe it or not, I was bored. Anyway, I’m coming back.”
“I’d miss you if you decided to stay in Philadelphia.”
“I’m coming back now,”
Peter’s breath caught, and I knew I’d never hear the end of it. So what? Pretty Boy had grown on me. A lot.
“You love him, don’t you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment